TV VIMAX Sp. z o.o. was established in 1987 in Poznań. This means almost 30 years of experience in TV and film projects.
The company has been a producer or co-producer of: films, TV programs, education programs, grand stage events and TV trailers, music clips, commercials, and promotional films.
Vimax Studio Video and TV Vimax were co-founded by Robert Ćwikliński. Both companies merged in 2002, with TV Vimax taking over all the rights and obligations of Vimax Studio Video. Robert Ćwikliński was the company’s manager for almost 30 years.
Major television and film projects:
Robert Ćwikliński as a producer and director or exclusively the producer made in his own company TV Vimax Sp. z o.o. a few hundred television and film projects, nearly 600 hours of air time. They include:
- "Musique et Amitie" – a film about a music festival in Switzerland
- "The Poznań Portrait of Czesław Miłosz" – a film
- "Sopot" – a reportage from a festival
- "Conductor" – a film about a musician
- "The Maldives" – a film about the islands
- "Alek" – a film about Aleksander Maliszewski
- "Accident" – a reportage
- "A Musical Plot With a bomb At the End", "Merry Christmas" and "Christmas Carols" – music programs with Affabre Concinui
- A jubilee concert of "Alex Band" – production and TV editing
- Giuseppe Verdi’s "Rigoletto" (a TV opera production)
- Richard Wagner’s "The Flying Dutchman" (a TV opera production)
- Giuseppe Verdi’s "Don Carlos" (a TV opera production)
- "Mariusz Kruk" – a film about the artist
- "Hanna Banaszak" – recital
- "The Sowing of Hope" – a documentary film about John Paul II
- "With Music Across Europe" – two-part music reportage
- "Wieniawski in Brussels" – a music reportage
- "Andrzej Bednarczyk" – a film about the artist
- "Stefan Norblin" – a film about the artist
- "Sinfonia Iuventus" part 1 and part 2 – films about the creation of Poland’s first orchestra of young people, initiated by the eminent Polish conductor Jerzy Semkow
- "Conrad Drzewiecki. Dancer and Choreographer" – a film about the artist
- National Philharmonic Hall in Warsaw – a TV production of a concert organised by the Henryk Wieniawski Music Society in Poznań and preceded the 14th edition of the Henryk Wieniawski International Violin Competition
- "Chronicle of a Great Tournament" – film about the 14th edition of the Henryk Wieniawski International Violin Competition; Maxim Vengerov’s Extraordinary Concert – the concert’s TV production
- "Maxim Vengerov – The Road to Perfection" - a film about the artist
- "KAMERaTON"– a film about The International Festival of Films about Music KAMERaTON
- "According to the Press"– journalism
- "Words and Meanings" – cultural journalism
- "See what you listen to" – programs about radio stations
- "Postcards from Sopot" – conversations and music presentations (starring for example: Edyta Górniak, Justyna Steczkowska, Kasia Kowalska, Chuck Berry, Grzegorz Ciechowski, Andrzej Rosiewicz, Wojciech Trzciński, Marek Niedźwiecki, Aleksander Maliszewski, Henryk Debich, Varius Manx.)
- "Imperishable Hits" – music programs
- "Meetings with Africa" – series including such films as e.g.: "Ganvie", "Gold Mine", "Tata Samba"
- "Candid Camera" – hidden camera program /editing, Polish language version, edition/ program with the largest audience on RTL 7
- "Jay Leno" – talk show /Polish language version, edition, editing/
- "Conan O’Brien" – talk show / Polish language version, edition, editing/
- "From the Archive of The Raczyński Library" – interviews and memories of eminent creators of culture
Since 1987, on Robert Ćwikliński’s initiative, The Raczyński Library started to collect film footage related to major events and people connected with the culture of the region. Over 100 recordings were made under this project. They show people who are often no longer alive, accounts of exhibitions, concerts and gala events... The gallery of eminent artists portrayed in the films includes, among others: Stanisław Barańczak, Izabella Cywińska, Conrad Drzewiecki, Günter Grass, Tadeusz Łomnicki, Krzysztof Penderecki, Stefan Stuligrosz czy Jerzy Waldorff.
- "Getting to know the instruments of the symphony orchestra" – series of films produced in cooperation with The Ministry of Culture and Art for video library of aesthetic education of children and youth
- "Polish National Dances" – series of films with participation of Conrad Drzewiecki, produced for The Ministry of Education and The Ministry of Culture and Art
Films "Mariusz Kruk" and "Andrzej Bednarczyk" represented Polish Television at the Film Festival in Berlin. The documentary film "Stefan Norblin" received the Gold Medal at the 51st New York Festivals in 2008. The biography of an eminent dancer and choreographer – "Conrad Drzewiecki" – represented TVP Polonia at the 22nd Polish Film Festival in America in Chicago in 2010. Chronicle of a Great Tournament, dedicated to the 14th edition of the Henryk Wieniawski International Violin Competition, was shown as the only film from Poland at the prestigious Golden Prague Festival in 2012.